Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thunder Over Louisville

Hello Family and friends I have decided to start a blog since we have moved to Kentucky and it is a great way to show you what we have been up to. Our life as of now. Nate will be starting Dental school in July. We have almost lived here a year just working and meeting allot of great people. We are expecting our first child the first of September and are couldn't be more excited.

Thunder over Louisville is the one day Derby festival kick off. Nate and I went down town by the Ohio river for the day and watched an air show, then at night they had a huge display of fireworks. One of the biggest firework shows in the nation. It was awesome! The firework display was ignited simultaneously from a bridge crossing the Ohio river and a barge in the Ohio river. Officials estimated eight hundred thousand people showed up, some even came at 6:00 a.m. just to get a good seat for the show. This is just the beginning of a 2 week celebration for Louisville, before Derby on May 5th (aka Cinco de Mayo and Colette and Eric's Anniversary). P.S I am 20 weeks pregnant in this picture, not just fat!

1 comment:

Yordi said...

I love your webpage. It is so awesome to hear something about how you are doing.