So my baby is coming in 1 month or less?? And his poor room is so boring! Since we live in such tight quarters he has to share his room with my scrap booking stuff. I guess its better than our bikes which are currently sharing the hallway. Ahh the joys of living in a 2 bedroom apartment and having too much stuff! Anyway I haven't even touched the room other then organize it so it looks pretty sad. Next week I am going to start to decorate I just don't know what to do since there is only so much room. That is why I am asking for your help!!! The colors are dark blue, light blue, brown and white. He will be getting an argyle bumper pad and quilt with those colors on them, (except for the brown). Anyway if you guys have any suggestions I would love it. Cause it needs some help!!!
4 comments:
What I have seen alot (and I have in Taylor's room!) are the wooden letters that spell out their name (have you decided yet???!!!) That you paint the letters, then take scrapbook paper that matches your theme and cut it out to fit just the top center part of the letter and mod podge it on!-I can send you a pict. of Taylors...I love it! Simple!! Also I don't know what your appt. policies are, but the 'baby' vinyl sayings on the wall are way cute! They come off really easy using just a blow dryer-For example I have one in Taylor's room that says "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Do you know how loved you are". Those are just two ideas that are cute, cheap and simple! :) Hope this helps!
I dont' have many ideas ( i'm just getting started myself) but I do love your crib- where did you guys get it? I've started looking at baby furniture but it's so hard!
Emi still sleeps in our room in her cradle, but she's to the point of almost rolling over, so no more cradle for her I'm afraid! That means we'll have to move her to her own room with her crib and her room is SO not decorated, so please show pics of your newly decorated room so I can get some ideas too :) !!!
There are so many cute things out these days. we just kind of used we we already had for Garen's room. We had a lot of cute fishing decorations that people give Andy (he only likes to fish, not decorate with fishing picture frames and stuffed animals). Garens room is a dark blueish gray and then we ahve a few fishing things up and pictures of Jesus. So I would love to see what you end up doing in your baby's room. By the way, How are you feeling? It's getting close.
Post a Comment