Saturday, April 19, 2008

WEEKEND VISIT FROM BRITTANY



I want to start off apologizing I have been a slacker its almost been a week since Nate's sister Brittany came to visit us and I am just getting around to post about it. Lets just say its been a busy week. (and the weather has been tooo nice so the last place I want to be is inside!)

Anyway last Thursday Nate's sister Brittany and her friend Mandy came to visit us for a few days. We had a blast. Friday I took them out to Lexington to see some horse races, we placed 2$ bets on our favorite horses(not knowing the proper way to bet) and Brittany's horse won!! Yeah she won like 3 dollars. I am still impressed. Then Saturday was the famous THUNDER OVER LOUISVILLE. Unfortunately the weather was not so good, it was cold and rainy the whole day. Sort of ruining our plans of hanging out there all day and BBQing. We made the most of it anyway we just hung out and later on that night we had some dinner at Lynn Paradise Cafe.(All you Louisville folk who haven't been there need to go its tons of fun!) Then we headed over to the river for one of the worlds largest fire work shows. It was amazing as usual. Then Sunday Nate went took them around and showed them some sites of Louisville. We had a great weekend with them and they are welcome back anytime! WE LOVE VISITORS!!!

GREAT FIREWORKS
A LOT COLDER THAN LAST YEAR, COOPER LOVED IT ANYWAY


MANDY, NATE AND BRITTANY AT THUNDER

IT WOULDN'T BE THUNDER WITHOUT SOME GREAT MULLETS!!

p.s i still need your e-mails to set my blog private

12 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Dude, I think there's a huge ball of wax in that's Mullet Guys ear!

Jed and Leona said...

send me an invite..lonaburton@yahoo.com, thanx!

Tiff Rudd said...

Looks like a very fun weekend. Would you send us an invite to trudd82@gmail.com? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see that you took Cooper to the show. Blair is worried we won't be able to take Cami next year, but I insist...maybe this will help me win. :)

Robin said...

Hey fun with Britney! And what a cutie that Cooper is! Did you know that Ryan and Steph will be having their "Cooper" induced by Monday, 4/28!!! Great name for great babies.
love you ... hope to be driving through sometime this summer when it is nice and super-duper hot!
Oh yeah, rofalke@gmail.com
And I love mullets ...

megan said...

I really like your hair dark! It's so fun to have visitors! We don't get them often enough! And please keep me on your blog roll...4meggs@gmail.com

Bradbury Bunch said...

You have a great looking family you know that!! I"m glad you had a great time, and thanks for the firework show!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are so gorgeous! I love that picture where you are holding the baby, you both look wonderful. I'm glad you had family to visit with. I love visitors too. Sayda

A 'n D said...

would love an invite - apf59@yahoo.com

RGL said...

Invite me too please! lambert.r@lycos.com

Dickson Family said...

ya it was freezing cold. and on the way home you were beating us as you were walking, but at least we were warm!!

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

I hope I get an invite, I always love to read about what you and Nate, and Cooper are doing out there in Ole Kentucky. email- dbg610@gmail.com
Becky