Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY TOUR DE FRANCE DAY!!!!

HoLd On To YoUr HeLmEtS tHe ToUr StArTs ToDaY!


As you can see we are all excited in the Wells home. Don't be surprised if you don't see us for a month.

10 comments:

Emilyjo said...

I guess I'm stupid but I don't konw anything about the Tour De France. You'll have to tell me what it's all about. The pictures are super cute. I can't believe how big cooper is getting!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Emily your not stupid, I had no idea about it until I met Nate. I am still trying to understand the rules. Its just fun to watch

megan said...

I loveee it!! We are big fans of the tour de france as well...but we don't have cable :-( It's a fun sport to follow!

whitney said...

he is so stinkin cute!! I love those cheeks! Thought about yall on the 4th! Sounds like you had a blast in the rain... again!

Tiff Rudd said...

Oh my, those pictures are to die for cute!! I LOVE Cooper in his little helmet! Maybe I need to get into watching it as well!

P.S. Happy 4th...looks like it was a fun one, even if it was wet!

mom and dad Wells said...

Can't wait for our "little cycler" to get here and to watch the tour with you guys. I agree with everyone else, Coop is a little cutie and always smiling. He's built just like his daddy and is always busy like him too

SAYDA said...

He is so cute. I love those pictures. He will have to be carrying mom soon. He is so tall!
He is a beautiful child.
Sayda

Jillyn said...

Just checkin' in. Have a good trip. See ya next time. I was hopin' I could come hang out in the 'hood when I come to town next week but not this time.

Elise and Lane said...

It's just not the same without Lance!

Sara & Ty Nelson said...

Hey Sarah- Cute little Cooper just keeps getting bigger and more adorable. It's really fun to see your posts!

I am glad you guys are doing well!

Love,
Sara