Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Part 2

After my parents left Nate headed out to the Smoky Mountains for a weekend backpacking trip. This was his second trip this year with this group of guys and he is determined to do this once a month now. I guess until the baby comes right?



heading up to the top

The deer are not afraid, I guess they came right up to their camp site.
Looking out from the top

Couldn't have asked for nicer weather!

This was his trip in January... Um no thank you that looks too cold for me. I would have gone this last trip though.



And of course Cooper couldn't have been more excited to see his dad after a long three days of being away. Nate was airing out his tent and Cooper thought that was to coolest thing to have a tent in our living room!

2 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

I guess I am just about the last person to say this, but CONGRATS on baby #2!!! That is so very exciting! Hope everything goes perfectly with the pregnancy! Looks like spring break was a ton of fun! It was crazy to see you in Nashville - not too far from us! We should have met up somehow! Glad you guys enjoyed the break!

whitney said...

Congrats!!! So exciting! How are you feeling and when are you due?!