Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Girls Weekend


This past weekend I went on a much needed girls weekend to Chicago. We had so much fun laughing, shopping, eating the best deep dish pizza, stocking Martha Stewart, and best of all not having to worrying about schedule since our wonderful husbands took our kids while we played.


Michele, Becky, Tara, Me, Ali and Rachel

Yes that is Martha Stewart, she was at Macy's signing books and we barely missed standing in line so instead we stayed there until she finished signing and took one of her cookies.

us under the famous bean in Millennial Park


We also took a boat tour of the city, did allot of shopping, saw the play "A Chorus Line" (not recommended), played around Navy Pier, squished into one hotel room right down town, and just had so much fun being with each other. Unfortunately I didn't take very many pics with my camera since we just used on for most of the group shots, but here are some of them. I cant wait to do this little trip again, thanks for the fun girls!!!!

6 comments:

Kevin and Rachel said...

I was seriously worried there was going to be at least one horribly embarrassing picture of me on that post. What a great trip! We need to start thinking about where we're going next "month"...

Steelman Co. said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! Next time anyone takes a trip remember I work for Marriott and can get really cheap rooms!

The Flitton's said...

BEST TRIP EVER!!!!!

rupee40 said...

Yeah, where are all the embarrassing pictures of Rachel? Seriously, that was so much fun, and much needed!

stefanie said...

I SO wish I could have gone!!!! I'm so going on the next one! And Martha, Martha...thanks again for the cookie girls!

Elise and Lane said...

What!!! You got to see Martha!!! Talk about a perfect girls trip!! How's that belly of yours doing?!