



Do you see a pattern here? For quite some time now, every time we get ready to go somewhere, or Cooper
wants to go somewhere he insists on wearing his rain boots, rain or shine. (its mostly been shine). As most parents do they pick their battles and this one I stay far away from. A) I think its pretty cute, and B) by time we actually get to our destination his poor little legs are so sweaty that he begs me to take them off.

One day as we were heading off to the gym I turned around and noticed he had his rain boots on (of course) and his goggles?? Where did he come from? I guess he knew he was going to get wet eventually. What a funny kid!

Well we finally got a good rain storm last week and he wore his rain boots ALL day long. By the end of the day his boots had rubbed his little legs raw, but he still loves wearing them.

I just cant get enough of this little guy!!! There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. I love you Cooper!!!
5 comments:
ha ha!!
That is so cute. He has grown so much and you look so great!!!
My 2 1/2 year old would were his snow boots everywhere until June. I had to finaly hide them from him because they started to smell. Oh well... kids... what would we do without them? Miss you!
Cindy
What fun boots, I'd wear them everyday too if I had some!
Oh, I miss Cooper! Carson has been talking about him lately, randomly he'll just say "Coop?" and kinda look around. It's so cute! I'm jealous you guys got into the game, but it looked like a lot of fun!
Oh Cooper : )that is so cute Sarah! What a sweet post i love his rain boots, glad you let him do what he wants. Isn't it so much easier that way?!?
...i was hoping no one would see that slide show. I was having some serious problems trying to load mine today, i'm embarrassed you saw the other one!! I wish i could have seen you longer in Kentucky, i hope to come back soon, we will see.
Oh my! Is it possible to love a kid you have never even met?! I wish he was closer, I would love to take him for a walk in his adorable boots.
And kudos for you for letting him do it!
Post a Comment