Our last big girls night before Stef left we decided it had to be an exciting one, so my good friend Becky (who loves the 80s era) put together this awesome night!
Neon colored, paint splattered background for glamour shots ......check
glamour shots.......check
blue eye Shadow......check
leggings, short skirts, bright pinks, Greens, blues, greens, and leg warmers.......check
Levi jackets and blue jeans......check
side pony tails,banana clips allot of hair spray.........check
Lynn's Paradise Cafe.......check
large boom box.......check
80s trivia.......check
fun cake and 80s decor.......check
allot of funny looks by strangers..........check
fun crazy friends that totally dressed up to 80s expectations.......check
Thanks for the fun night!!!!
4 comments:
Oh my...hilarious!!
I am L.O.V.I.N.G. the Electric Youth t-shirt. I wonder if I still have mine. ;)
What a fun group of friends you have! I'm glad you have such a close-knit group when you're so far away from family. It looks like it was a blast.
Remember I said NO posts on this night!!
Great pics. Love the pink tights. You make the 80s look good.
Post a Comment