4/9/2012
We found out we are having a girl! We are all so excited!
Cooper, on the other hand has taken a few days to be excited about a girl, the first thing he said after he found out was "we will just have to get her a barbie or something!" In a very disappointed voice. Days leading up to finding out, he told me he was going to be my big helper and take care of the baby, but only if it was a boy. So needless to say he wasn't too thrilled. We gave him a week and he is already picking names for her and kissing my belly and talking to baby girl. Pink hasn't really been a color around this house, but its something I am can totally get used to!

4 comments:
seriously so excited!!
Yay! So excited for this baby girl! I'm sure she will be just precious!
I'm so excited for you guys! Pink, pink, pink!
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys. She'll be so beautiful, just like her mama. :)
Post a Comment