Sunday, November 4, 2007

HAPPY (LATE) HALLOWEEN

I have been meaning to put up my halloween pictures for a while now and things just kept me from doing it. So here are our halloween pics. We celebrated halloween with a lot of different parties. Last friday Nates 1st year dental students put on a party for families, so the Scooby doo gang attended that although Scooby doo slept through the whole thing. Then on saturday we joined some of our friends at a halloween party with donut contests, carmel apples and pumpkin carving. Then on Halloween we went to the Harris Howl. (Our friends last name is Harris). We had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone dress up. So here we all are as Scooby doo, Shaggy and Velma.




11 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey! This is Kristin, Jaren's sister, I found your blog trying to search for Jaren and Chant's! Those outfits are awesome! I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to steal that idea for next year! Your baby is adorable, I haven't ever seen a picture! Here's our blog if you want to check it out

http://kniesfamily.blogspot.com

Emilyjo said...

Way cute pictures! I love your costumes, those are great!!! Cooper makes a cute Scooby Doo. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween.

Mom said...

Your costumes look great. When I first glanced at the picture of you holding Cooper you looked like Talia with those glasses on. they definately made you look way young! Love, Mom

Alisha Wilkins said...

Oh my goodness! Love the costumes! You did an awesome job coming up with them! As you already know...Cooper is adorable, even more as Scooby Doo! :)

Dickson Family said...

love it how fun!! hope things are going well for you. good idea on the costume. you guys crack me up. sorry we missed you at the dental party since the 2nd years crashed your party, jon was glad to catch up. hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find Scooby Doo for babies? You guys look great, Nate, I love the Shaggy wig!!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh Sarah, I laughed so much, how adorable, what a cute idea!!!!

Nicole said...

I love the family costumes- very cute! Little Cooper is so funny in all those pictures- fast asleep with his costume drooping over his face. Looks like you had a good time.

Robin said...

Hey little family !!! Great Costumes. Found your blog on Brad and Maylins. Such cute little kids. We will be driving down to Tennessee for Thanksgiving and would love to see you if you are around!
Loves to you,
Robin

jenny said...

WOW!! I love it. You guys really look the part...except Sarah is much cuter than the real Velma.

BTW, I am lovin' Nate's scraggly chin hair...did he really dye it?

Maylin said...

You guys look great and I LOVE the theme!