Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING





This year we were very blessed to spend thanksgiving with family. Nates sister Annie and her husband Marc and their two girls Hannah and Sophia made the 15 hour drive out here from South Dakota. Then just the week before Thanksgiving Nates Parents and sister Brittany decided to fly out here and spend it with us as well. Thanks guys for making it such a fun week!!! Having family visit is a rare occasion so having them for the whole week of thanksgiving was a treat! Here are a few pictures of the grandchildren and the proud grandma.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Those are precious pictures. I'm glad you were able to spend so much time with family. It sounds like it was a great Thanksgiving!

Colette said...

I LOVE Coopers cheeks. I am soo excited to see you guys soon!

rupee40 said...

I feel like I haven't talked to you in a long time! But I love the pictures, what cute girls, and Cooper of course. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving, it is great to have family around for the holiday. Hope to see you soon!

Robnz Fam said...

How cute! Oh he is cute!
What a fun holiday for you Sarah! I'm so glad they got to come and visit.

The Flitton's said...

Cooper is so cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. We'll have to get Cooper and Jackson together soon. See you soon.

The Flitton's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilyjo said...

Cute pictures. Cooper is just growing right up!

Anonymous said...

Cooper has beautiful eyes!! I love him! Sophie and Hannah look adorable too.

Jed and Leona said...

your boy is so cute, i am so glad you are doing well in kentucky. hopefully we'll be able to see you guys sometime and let our boys play!