Cooper loves popcorn, thanks for sharing Becky
He really wanted to ride an elephant, (sorry not for 10$)
Last weekend we went to the circus with the Flitton family. This was Coopers first time going and my second. Cooper did really well for the first hour and a half. (I forget how long these things are). He just sat on my lap with his mouth open watching everything go on around him. It was pretty fun little activity and will probably do it again next year.
6 comments:
i bet little coop dog loved it. We have never taken lola to the circus. I guess you are just better parents than us.
AWWW, the circus! I forgot what it was like to even go to one! Sad. Cooper is sure growing up fast. He's so dang cute.
Did you get my comment on the mother's blog? I would LOVE the pattern for those quiet folders, or whatever you call them. Emi is doing so so much better in sacrament meeting now, just because she is getting older, but we still need some crunch time things for her...please share :0)!!
I love the picture with Cooper's mouth wide open! I have never thought of going to the circus, our kids would probably love it. We love and miss you guys.
Circus...fun!!! He is so big! Handsome as ever!
Sayda
Circus...fun!!! He is so big! Handsome as ever!
Sayda
Awesome! Cooper is looking so big these days!
Post a Comment