Seriously can you get enough of these two!!
*Latley Cooper has been repeating things I say or any thing he hears, so today he was opening up his yogurt and he dropped it causing it to break and spill all over the floor. In a very disgusted voice he says "ya kidding me yogurt!
All I could do was laugh





4 comments:
Those two are going to be the best of friends. Isn't that great!!
I know what ya mean about repeating. The other day Jake tripped and said dang. Kam and I are no longer allowed to say that word.
That is hillarious about the "your kidding me."
I cannot get enough of them either!
they look like best friends...it's crazy how much they look like each other! I love the yogurt story, kids are so funny and you never know what they pick up on! Have fun with your boys!
Don't you think Hank looks EXACTLY like Nate in that second picture?! Wow!! You just have to love brothers. There is not a better combo than two little brothers being silly together.
Post a Comment