Saturday, October 23, 2010

Busy Busy

This kid is so busy! (Yes that is a bump on his left eye from hitting the corner of his dresser)

He goes from this to
this in a matter of seconds. He has finally started to walk and therefore has allot more bumps and bruises on his poor head and face. He is pretty good at  holding his own with his older brother, they love to wrestle and tease each other, I have a feeling this is going to last a long time. We love our busy body even if it means I cant turn my head longer than a second.

3 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh man! Just a couple of minutes...so sorry to hear that Sarah. Next time you'll get it for sure. You are SO close. Maybe the next time we'll be running it together ;0). So where is Nate shooting for? Just anywhere that will take him, or is he really hoping for a certain place to do his residency? I had no idea that he was doing Oral Surgeon. I thought he was going to be a dentist. When did that change? Either way, that's way cool. I'm excited for you guys. How long will that residency be? So Hank is a busy boy! Do you have stairs in your apartment? He probably has those mastered by now. And WAY cute idea on the batman and superman costumes. Emi would be Superman...if I let her. Okay, this should have been an email.

Robnz Fam said...

I meant Oral Surgery ;0)

Elise and Lane said...

Such a fun age! The two of them will find some good adventures together i'm sure! :) Our little girl is most excited that this new baby will in her words " be able to chase her". She really wants a playmate :)