I would like to blame it on the cold weather and having to stay in all winter. To be honest we have had a very mild winter. I think we have busted out our winter coats for a total of 2 weeks. So why the mood... the gloomy skies, the frosty mornings, the endless rainy days.
Don't get me wrong I actually love the rain, I love watching it from my warm house, I love putting on the rain boots and rain jacket and playing in the rain with my boys, looking for earth worms that have surfaced after the rain, and I love the smell of the fresh air when the rain has stopped and out comes the sun. The only thing I can think of is this
Yep I am 16 weeks today and already sporting the bump. (wow ignore the dirty mirror, cleaning day is tomorrow.)
Thank goodness March has been such a beautiful month, I am feeling much better and finally feeling myself again.
I am embarrassed to admit that when I found out I was pregnant I wasn't excited nor ready for this one. I was quite disappointed for a while and didn't want to share the news with anyone. It had a lot to do with a very big event happening in April,
that because of earlier pregnancy complications I can no longer do this. Disappointed totally, can it happen again you bet and it will!!!
So with all that said, I am happy to say that I am finally excited for this little one to join our family in August! Cooper has been super excited since we told him and every day he tells me my belly is huge! I love the honesty of children. We find out in a few weeks what it is and can't wait to start preparing for it. I am back to my self in a bigger way and cant wait till August.
7 comments:
Congrats! And oh man, all that training! :) But like you said, you'll be ready for it next time around. Miss you guys!
Glad to know you feel better now. I think Spring is a mood booster for all of us. I love the sunshine.
Congrats Sarah!!! Glad you are feeling better. Take care!
Yay! Congrats! What exciting news!
So happy for you and your family. Glad that you are happy now and enjoying the miracle inside you.
Cutest CUTEST little baby bump ever. So tiny :). Did you find out what you were having yet?! Congratulations dear friend!!
Cutest CUTEST little baby bump ever. So tiny :). Did you find out what you were having yet?! Congratulations dear friend!!
Post a Comment