Friday, January 17, 2014

My baby is 1!!

8-28-13
My baby turned 1! I think I am in denial that she is growing up too fast. This little miss had a great time spending an entire week with Grandma and Grandpa Gibby while we were in Mexico. My grandpa Lambert was also there and they shared a special bond talking baby talk to each other all week. Grandpa already misses her, while I think she feels the same. It was my first time I have ever left her and it was hard. 






Her birthday was also very low key, we had a few presents and cake and enjoyed just being with the family. I think Kennedy enjoyed the boxes more than her cake, (probably since we have had cake all month long). 
Stats: 
21 LBS-- 60%
28.9 Inch. ---50%
Head is 46.4 cm. ----85%
Kennedy took her first step a week before we left to Mexico and thankfully waited until we got back to start walking. That was around 11 months. By her birthday she was practically running around, and hasn't stopped since. She is a pretty good eater and eats most anything we eat. Her brothers adore her and treat her like a princess (I hope that never changes). She is still a great sleeper and is starting to talk alot more! We love our little Kennedy


No comments: