Saturday, May 17, 2014

March 13-15

I have to say, I LOVE being in the hospital with my newborns. Its just my time with this precious little one, most of the time its quite, I don't have to share her,  don't have to worry about my house being messy, dinner to make, errands to do. I just get to hold her all day long, and that's what I did. I get teary eyed knowing this was my last time with a newborn. 










Thursday night at midnight Karlene made it into to town, so Nate brought her by the hospital before she went to the house. The next morning Lori dropped off the kids at the house so they could be with Grandma. She brought the kids by Friday for a bit to see me and the baby. Friday night Nate spent the night at home so he could get some good sleep, it was kind-of lonely with out him at the hospital, but I survived. 
Saturday I could have gone home, but Nate was on call so I stayed one more day at the hospital and since Nate didn't have much going on, he hung out with me all day. It was seriously heavenly! Karlene kept the kids at home Saturday just so they could enjoy the sunshine and play outside. 





one of my favorites!!!

These were taken when the kids came to visit friday, they were so interested in baby Addy and wanted to see everything!!

No comments: