Sunday, May 3, 2015

November happenings


This girl and her doll, she goes everywhere with it, and treats it just like I treat Addy. Its so cute!

Grocery Shopping with three can be a circus at times

This little one is growing up way too fast! She just wants to be out with the big kids!

A little evening scripture study

Showers and potty dont mix, at least she is getting the hang of it. 



My friend Mandy is having a baby girl in January, so I jumped at the opportunity to make a cake for her baby shower. I was pleased with how it turned out!


This little girl is getting the hang of stairs, I am glad she has siblings to watch over her.

Ever since potty training, I cant keep clothes on this one! She decided to try out our friends drum set in the nude!


Enjoying the last few warm days of Fall

Some days are harder than others, This little one Loves her daddy and is right by him from the minute he gets home until she goes to bed. 

We had our primary program and Cooper and Hank did awesome!!

Kennedy liked the dog crate more then the dog I think. 

No comments: