Thursday, May 17, 2007

GIRL OR BOY??????


Yesterday we went to the doctor, and our ultrasound, to find out we are having a baby boy! That totally made Nate's week, he is going to be our little cyclist and Nate's camping buddy. I am excited as well, I just don't have any boy names picked out, or at least none really stick out to me that I just love. I have a few months to figure it out. Anyway we are excited and wanted you all to know. (Just in case you are wondering this is an infant jersey that I am sure Nate will get for him sooner than later)

4 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Yea! Congrats on the "future cyclist/camper" buddy! :) Before Troy and I were married, he had a boys name picked out-no debating with him over it! It was the girls name that we had to search for one we both loved! Taylor was the ONLY girl name we agreed on (I had tons I liked!).

Emilyjo said...

Congrats! Baby boys are great and so fun! We too had a hard time finding a boys name. I'm sure you will come up with something great and he will be so handsome. I can't wait to see what he will look like!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Sarah! If Nate ends up liking a name that you don't you should get a lizard and name the lizard that name, then Nate can't name your son after a lizard. ;) Ok weird advice, but Randy thinks that is funniest thing ever. So will I be able to see your cute pregnant self this summer? When will you be in Idaho?

Elise and Lane said...

A BOY!! That's so exciting! And don't worry, boys can be just as fun to pick out cute outfits for!