Sunday, May 6, 2007


This is Nate, My calling in church is the assistant scoutmaster, which is the perfect calling! The School districts around here has the Friday before the Kentucky Derby (known as Kentucky Oaks) off. So the Scouts got up early and headed for the hills. We went to Natural Bridge State Park to go hiking and camping. In an attempt to ware down the kids Bro. Fallon and I hiked them 15 miles, beautiful area to spend a day in the forests. This Picture is of a trail called Devils Gulch. Of Course it rained, I was very glad to have a proper tent, I was the only one who stayed dry. Other then that I had a good week of Window Cleaning and should have a good week next week. I love ya'll, We really enjoy your comments, Thanks.

NATE

1 comment:

Bulkley Photography said...

Hey guys, good to see your bloggin. It is so fun to see whats going on in your life. Glad things are going well. We are so excited for you. You guys look great, can't wait to see ya. Jory, Betsy and Lucas