Thursday, January 3, 2008

CHRISTMAS BREAK




This year Nate, Cooper and I went to Utah and Idaho for Christmas. We spent christmas Day and the rest of that week with my parents and the week before christmas was spent with the Wells.
We had a great break, as you can see from the pictures it was filled with hanging out with family till "wii" hours of the morning. Participated in the 1st annual gibby fun run or should I say (Polar Bear run), launched 5 or 6 rockets and only found 2 of them, got a little bit of sledding and snowshoeing in, and just had a great time hanging out and relaxing. Unfortunantly our computer isnt working very well so I didnt get to post any pictures of us in Utah, but we sure had a great time there as well.
I was also able to catch up with some friends from High school, but I didnt have my camera with me so girls I would love some pictures if you wouldnt mind e-mailing me some.
We got back to Louisville just in time for New Years eve. We spent it with good friends playing games and hanging out.
Now its back to school for Nate and getting back into a normal schedule for me and Cooper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve it guys! I want the pictures of Carson and Cooper... and any other ones that you want to send me. by the way, I loved the chicken parmesan.

Robnz Fam said...

Oh how cute!! Little cousins together..how fun! It was so good to see you. You guy's look so cute in those pics of Cooper's blessing day! Wasn't that such a wonderful day. Emi was blessed on my birthday, a day that I will never forget!

p.s. Cooper, tell your mom that you need to make a quick trip to Utah to let your 'aunt' Carrol hug you one more time :0)

Emilyjo said...

I'm glad you got to spend some time with both of your families. It looked like you had a wonderful Christmas. It was so good to see you again. I'm glad you got back safely. Take Care! Love Ya, Em

Alisha Wilkins said...

Love all the pics! How fun! Glad you enjoyed your holidays and made it back home safe and sound!
Luvs-

Abby said...

Such a cute slideshow...glad you both had a great Christmas Break. It was so good to see you both this last weekend! Welcome back to the Ville---I know everyone is glad your cute little family is back.

Elise and Lane said...

Merry Christmas! So glad you guys got to go back and visit family! I'm a little jealous but it was worth having to not travel! So how old was Cooper when you first took him on a plane? We're thinking about spring trips with our little one...