Friday, January 25, 2008

UP TO DATE




Its been a while since I have posted a post just about Cooper.(3 posts ago) Just too long so here is a little insider of what Cooper has been up to.
*18lbs(97%) 26 inches(90&) as you can tell he is the biggest one out of his friends.
*Discovering his tongue
*laughing all the time (mostly at his dad)
*spends majority of his awake time in his jumparoo (loves that thing)
*sleeps 9-10 hours a night (thanks little man)
*loves to talk with his tongue
*usually babies smile from ear to ear well he has a smile from chin to forehead
*a very happy baby, so we know when its time for bed he is ready
*has sucked his thumb since the womb
*teething right now, (not fun for mommy or him)
*constantly changing ,getting cuter and cuter everyday ( I am a little bias)
* will be 5 months in 2 days can you believe it!
Has been blessed to have so many friends and family who love him so much and are always willing to help out. Thanks everyone for all the love and support!








8 comments:

stefanie said...

Cooper, I enjoyed our lunch date the other day! We should go out again soon, but make sure you ask your mom first! He is soooo handsome, love the pics! And his smile really does go from chin to forehead, I love it!

Abby said...

He's so dang cute! Thanks for the updates...I miss you guys and miss the ville! Hope all is well!!

Maylin said...

He is a handsome ham!

Melissa said...

SARAH!
WOW it is so great to hear from you!! I was sure I would never hear from you again as well. I am so glad you some how found me! I am sure that is a very great story you should share it with me. You have such a cute family. hey email me sometime magodfrey@gmail. I love the blog world It was great to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys- Little Coops just keeps getting cuter and cuter,I can't wait to see him again! Love ya!

Bryan and Katie said...

He is so cute!! Okay I need to know where you get the cute back grounds!! I can't find anything that cute!! I hope all is well and that Cooper is keeping you busy.

Anonymous said...

I showed Carson these and he smiled and laughed! He misses Cooper.

Robnz Fam said...

He is SO cute. I seriously kept staring at that pic of him smiling (from forehead to chin...so funny) because it is so cute! He looks so much like Nate in that picture. He is a handsome little boy. Of course! I can't believe that he is 5 months already. I remember calling you when I was about a week away from having Emi and you were like 3 or 4 mo. away from having Cooper. Seems like yesterday!!