Thursday, September 11, 2008

WALKING

Ok here is a video from my phone of Cooper walking, its not very clear, so hopefully I will be able to get a better one on a real camera soon. He is almost what you would call a full time walker.

10 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Good Job Cooper!! He is a cute walker! I love when babies/toddlers first learn how to walk. And I know! It's crazy to call and think of your baby as a one year old huh?!

Nicole said...

Wow! You've got a mini-man on your hands. That was so cute. Soon enough he'll be a full time runner and so will you. ;)

Colette said...

congrats Cooper on your accomplishment. why don't you walk on over to your aunt Colette's house?

Emilyjo said...

Way to go Cooper!!! He looks so cute wobbling over to you. Love it!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

Tiff Rudd said...

It has been way too long since I checked your blog!! I can't believe Cooper is one and walking!!! How fun! The party looks like it was so fun - way to go on the cute theme and cake!

Anonymous said...

I just showed Carson all these pics, he smiled, waved and said hi to Cooper!

Bulkley Photography said...

Hey, Happy B-day Cooper and great job on the walking. You're awesome, too bad we couldn't have been there, (since we were there for you birth!!!) Sorry our blog is so outdated, otherwise maybe we would have cool things like you do on your blog. the Bulkley's

Aubrey said...

Precious video! I love the way they look when walking is new to them. Sayda

gizcallyomom said...

Yeah Cooper!!! I bet he is as tall as his mama now. ;-) He is so precious Sarah!