Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"In and out of weeds and dirt.
squealing, laughing, getting hurt.
Arms held out for loves and hugs.
Tiny fingers finding bugs.
Rough and tumble, sweet and shy.
Snuggling for a lullaby.
Who could name the countless joys That come from raising little boys."
Author: Lorayne Stevenson
That's right, coming August I will be raising 2 little boys!!! It seems to be the trend around here, and we couldn't be more excited! Nate is already planning backpacking trips to take his boys on. And Cooper, well I am sure he will teach him everything he knows and then some!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW another little BOY that is exciting and Cooper will Love having a little Brother to run around with. We are very happy for your family...do you have any names picked out? It's kind of nice you don't have to get too much stuff this time around, you’re already set!

Alisha Wilkins said...

What exciting news! Congrats again! Cooper will love having a little brother to run around with and cause their Mommy lots of trouble! :) LOL

Kevin and Rachel said...

AHHHH! That's amazing! Another batch of boys all the same age. I thought you weren't finding out for a long time. Congrats! I'm sure you're as excited as me to have another little stinky boy running around the house. They are just too much fun not too love.

Laura said...

SO awesome! Congratulations!

Elise and Lane said...

Yeah! Congrats- so exciting! Think of all the cute clothes that you'll get good use out of!!

Nicole said...

How fun! I love little boys. Congrats!

Emilyjo said...

Congrats Sarah!!! What fun and mischief those little boys with have with their mother!
So was Cooper a c-section? Is that why you are having one?
I hope you are feeling well-and Good Luck these next few months!!!

Unknown said...

nate count me and finn in on the backpacking trips!! Mineral King planted trout. power bait. oh yea.

SAYDA said...

Congratulations Sarah. I can just see two little boys, cute as ever running around together.

Quintana family story said...

Congrats Nate, Sarah and Cooper. That is wonderful that you are having another little boy. Cannot wait to see him and hear what is name will be.

Shana said...

Congrats Nate and Sarah! Can't wait for you guys to add another chunky lil' boy to the Wells crew!

Lance and Celeste said...

That's awesome! Now Annie's little boy will have a cousin real close in age!