Well our afternoon at the pool ended quickly when Cooper decided he wanted to get on the slide from the bottom, when he slipped and hit his chin sending us straight to the ER. We quickly drove home, had Nate check it out and off we went to get him stitched up. An hour later, after being held down by Dad, Grandma, and Nurse, 4 stitches in his chin, and allot of crying by Cooper and mom, He is doing much better and back to his normal self. Its only the first of summer and we have already been to the ER this cant be a good start.


10 comments:
Poor little guy! That's so sad! I'm glad he's ok now--what a trooper!
Sorry to hear about your little mishap. I hope you are both doing better now!
I feel your pain! Poor Cooper! It's a hard thing watching them get stitched up huh?!?!? Hope it's the only mishap this summer! :)
I saw those little stitches today! Poor little guy, but he acted like they didn't slow him down a bit!!
Well, hey, at least you have that milestone over with. Poor guy...
poor cooper and poor mama!
not fun at all!!!!
poor little C and mommy! glad you all survived - it's so hard when they get hurt!
Poor little Cooper! It was so fun to see you at the Movie Sarah! i loved being back in Kentucky and hanging out will all the girls again! It's too bad you had to go out of town, i would have LOVED to see Cooper and Sadie together, at least for a Picture! Oh well next time i'll try to bring Adam...were thinking Thanksgiving?!? Miss you guys i hope you’re having fun with Nate's parents.
oooh poor Coop! Cant wait to see ya!
It is hard...I remember Victoria's first stitches at age 2...2 inside and 6 outside. Glad that he is back to normal.
Post a Comment