{NATE.SARAH.COOPER.HANK.KENNEDY}
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! 5 years is (and feels like) such a huge milestone! Way to go!
This picture looks familiar! Mammaw still has it up on her bulletin board. Happy 5 years!
Happy anniversary you two!!! You look so young in that picture. (Like 15 or 16) I know you were older. Many happy wishes.
By the way... our new address is saydasjournal.blogspot.comSince I use first names, I didn't want them connected to our last name.
I have always loved this picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! 5 years is (and feels like) such a huge milestone! Way to go!
This picture looks familiar! Mammaw still has it up on her bulletin board. Happy 5 years!
Happy anniversary you two!!! You look so young in that picture. (Like 15 or 16) I know you were older. Many happy wishes.
By the way... our new address is
saydasjournal.blogspot.com
Since I use first names, I didn't want them connected to our last name.
I have always loved this picture!
Post a Comment