AUGUST 26TH, 2010
I had Cooper party a day early since we left out of town on his actual birthday.
This year Cooper requested a Dragon party (from the movie How to train your Dragon) yes he has seen that movie 3 times and it hasn't even been released on dvd yet. So with that we have a Dragon Party
THE INVITE
The Gronckle Cupcakes (he requested a Gronckle cake since that is his favorite dragon), but with my skills and lack of time I was able to talk him into these and as we were putting the toppers on the cupcakes he was so excited and said "oh mom I love my Gronckle Birthday!"
Party Favors
Story time, I found a cute short story from the Movie
The Activities consisted of a fun little obstacle course that kept the kids entertained,
after they each picked out their own dragon to color and a sword to decorate
yes Hank did enjoy the course as well
Finish it off with Coops favorite, Pizza, strawberries and Gatorade
Cake and presents
The whole gang minus Hank
The party was a success
Happy Birthday Buddy I cant believe you are 3 We love you so much!!!






















1 comment:
oh that all looks so fun sarah! Nice job with the dragon party! Happy birthday cooper!
Post a Comment