Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First day of Preschool

September 6, 2011
We joined another preschool group with 3 other moms, so Cooper and I are both excited! As you can tell he can hardly wait. He didn't really want to stand still to take his picture. 
he had a hard time letting Hank in on the picture since Hank is NOT 4 and is NOT going to preschool. 
now he is really ready to go, enough with the pictures mom.

3 comments:

Drew and Michele said...

So big! Wish we were doing a preschool together, and Tanner REALLY wishes he could go to preschool with Cooper!

Ashley and Devon said...

Wow Cooper looks so old! What cute boys you have :)

grandma1 said...

I'm so excited to see you guys!!! 1 1/2 more weeks, I can't wait. Cooper looks so big in his jeans and Hank just makes dad and I giggle from the inside out. They are handsome little devils.