9/28/12
My baby is already 1 month old! I cant believe how fast this month has flown by.
We went for her 1 month check up along with the boys 5 year and 3 year. What a crazy appointment to say the least. I think I will try not to have any more kids in August.
her stats:
10lbs 5 oz- 75%
21.3in-50%
She has only woke up 2 times a night since we brought her home
she has a fussy time at night and cant seem to get her burps out
wearing newborn to size 1 diapers
her brothers love her and look forward to every minute she is awake so they can see her.
She has developed a little baby acne the last week or so, the boys didnt get that so I hope it goes away soon.
She is such a sweet baby and cant get enough of her. We are starting to get used to all the pink and fun headbands.
1 comment:
What! were did the last month go? She is just so darling!
Post a Comment