Shortly after family left I ventured out of the house with all three by myself. Our community and church puts on an emergency preparedness in the fall every year, where there are fire trucks, police cars, ambulances, free food, games for the kids and many more fun things to see and do. So we headed there one Saturday, Of course the boys were in heaven with all the emergency vehicles, they fit in a games of golf and got to explore the inside of most of the vehicles.
I have survived many nights alone, bathing and bed time.
We are taking advantage of this beautiful fall weather and enjoy many walks and bike rides around the parks
This new baby stuff isnt just tiring for me, it wears us all out! (Have I mentioned my kids can sleep anywhere?)
I just have to show off all Kennedy's cute accessories, having a girl is fun!
We took her on her first hike at 4 weeks old, and has been on few more since
A little place called Safety City puts on a safety fair every year, so we went and learned all about riding our bike in the street, the boys loved it. At the end they gave ya snacks and a fun shirt.
Since summer is way to hot to play at the park, we try to go as much as we can in the spring and fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment