Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I can't stop myself

Well I'm back, I have been having so much fun with photoshop (I should be studying). These are some pictures I took tonight of Cooper just after his favorite time of the day, bathtime.


This is what Cooper looks like right before bed.

9 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Oh he is so cute!
Love the hooded towel! :)
When will you guys be coming to Idaho again??!! I just want to hug and squeeze him!

Robin said...

Nate and Sarah ... it is so fun to see your little Cooper in these pictures. Please give Grandma Wells a hug from me next time you see her.
loves to you from Auntie Robin

Emilyjo said...

SO So So cute! I can't decide who Cooper looks more like- either way he is one dang cute baby. Keep those pictures coming!

stefanie said...

You've gotta love school being cancelled for ice storms! Reag didn't get much studying in either, for once. Love the pics...I've still gotta get my lessons from you with this whole fancy camera stuff.

Maylin said...

He looks so cute you almost can't bear to put him to bed...then you remember how nice it is after he's asleep!

Anonymous said...

how are you guys? I miss you so much, and cooper is getting so big! I love all the pictures! You'll be happy to know Abby is here this weekend and we are doing my blog so i know you probably wanted to kill me it's almost been 2 months but its comin! i love you guys and hope to see you soon1

HAYHAY said...

What cute pictures. They look professional. Cooper is a good-looking baby.

Nicole said...

He is such a cute, happy baby! I love those pictures. Hey, question about your jogging stroller- what brand is it (I can tell it is a convertible bike trailer too, right?). Also, does the front wheel swivel or is it fixed? How are you liking it?

m&m family-good ol times pinevalley said...

Nate the bread looks good, you will have to sign up with cooks as a occasional recipe tester, they sent me one to test but I wasn't home that week, it was for bbq chicken breast with apricot sauce, I have to be careful how I brag up Mr Cooper because I have too many cute grandkids, but you have a winner.This summer at the annual wells dutch oven cook off which tentatively is 1 st week end in august, but I don't want to cut the Kentucky wells out so let me know what time would work for you, this is not a command performance but I want to schedule it when the Kentucky wells could be there.

Grandpa
Loved you guys!!!!!!!!