Friday, November 6, 2015

Coops second set of Stitches

The day started out like most days, I dropped the Coop off at school, headed to the gym with the other three, went to the grocery store and left my phone on silent in my purse. After about an hour at the grocery store I got back into the car and looked at my phone. I have several missed calls about 10 VM and a few texts from my friends. So the first vm I listen to was from the school telling me Cooper got hurt on the play ground and they needed me to come pick him up. The rest of the calls were from the school or my friends trying to contact me because they were my emergency contacts from the school. So needless to say I was a bit worried and hurried over there before unloading the grocery's from the car. 

When I got to the school poor Coop was sitting in the office, with dried blood all over his face, but as calm as can be. He had been playing on the play ground and went to duck and run under a large metal part of the play set but came up short and hit his head and gave him self a huge gash. He never cried or complained just sat there very calm. 

Thankfully I was able to get a hold of Nate right a way and we took Cooper in to visit Dad for the afternoon. 




A very concerned Brother. 







Cooper was a great patient! He stayed calm and let dad put his skills to work. I enjoyed watching a small part of what Nate does all day. I am sure thankful he is trained and loves what he does, because I cant handle the sight of blood! 

It wasnt the most ideal situation to visit Dad at work, but we will take it! Thanks Nate this sure beats waiting in the ER for hours! We love our Dr. Dad!!!

No comments: