Big Hero 6 movie night, with Hero 6 marshmallow men.
This kids and Addy thoroughly enjoyed movie night with a huge bowl of popcorn .
The end of Feb. I got a blue peel for my face. This picture really doesn't do justice, I was really blue. I basically stayed in my house and didnt leave for an entire week!
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 My face was so tight, hence the very serious pictures
Day 4
Day 5: my face was starting to peel and I wanted to peel it off so bad, it was itchy and just scary, my kids were a little concerned about my appearance.
Day 6: Starting to look normal again, my new skin was so soft
Day 8: For some reason I didnt get a picture of day 7, but it hadnt changed too much, I was just happy to be less blue and resemble my self again.
No comments:
Post a Comment