Today we hit up the farmers market, which is huge, they had everything you would expect and more. I just love walking around checking out the different ideas people come up with. The biggest highlight for the boys was walking around with Ziggy and protecting her from the crowd, and of course this huge Great Dane!
Did I say they had everything, yep yummy food was there and I couldn't help but indulge.
Later that night we went to DC United soccer game. We all had a blast, during our sports weekend.
2 comments:
That looks like the funnest trip. And in that last picture of you all, you can't even tell your prego. Not fair. Seriously though, that trip looks amazing. I bet the boys had a blast.
how fun! Glad you got to take a fun trip together, and totally agree with Ali, can't even tell you are prego in that picture, so cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment