Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oh baby

June 24, 2012
Today started my 30 week mark, its seems crazy that in 9 weeks I will have a baby girl. 
I am feeling more tired with this one then ever before, I guess I have two little crazies to thank for that.
I am still working out at least 4 days a week
I think by the end of this pregnancy my right leg with be a whole new color of blue, terrible circulation (probably wont be posting pictures of that sorry). 
She is moving like crazy and I love it, Cooper gets so excited to feel her and continues to come up with questions about this baby and pregnancy. 
My c-section date is set for August 28, so hopefully she makes it that long. 
I better start checking off my summer bucket list in 9 weeks!

3 comments:

rupee40 said...

You look so cute! Any names? Just can't wait to see her soon!
That is awesome that Cooper is on a swim team. I love that. That's great that they offer that to little ones. Miss you guys!

Kevin and Rachel said...

I still can't believe how close all of your c-section dates have been. Crazy! Christmas vacation babies, I suppose! :) It was so fun seeing that cute belly recently. Let's do it again soon.

Alisha Wilkins said...

You look amazing! Not fair :) 9 weeks.....I have 9 weeks to finish a present :) Take care!